Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ready, set, CAST ON!

Today, after much anticipation, I have released the first clue for my Mystery Sock Pattern.

To be honest I've been really blown away by the number of people joining in with this Mystery, over 130 project pages set up before the first clue went live - I can't wait to see some socks appearing!

I'm also going to be joining in with the KAL, because I hate to miss out on a fun KAL, and I want some more of these socks too!

I will be using this yummy Sour Cherry from Color Adventures. I've wound it into 2 balls, so that I can knit each clue on each sock, but its a first for me to do it this way.

If you would like to join us, the pattern page is here, and you can download the first clue. There are 3 clues to follow on the next 3 Saturdays. And if you would like to join in with the KAL in the Solid Sock Group, the thread is here.

I'm going to cast on right now, the kids can wait for dinner a little longer. Are you going to join me?

3 comments:

  1. Man, if I didn't have other socks on my needles and a lot going on, I'd be all for this. Well I can't wait to see what everyone is up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found some yarn. Just have to find some needles and I'll cast on later tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This passed me by in the haze of my last couple of weeks - I wonder if I might be able to find some yarn in a box and try to cast on? I could knit really fast and catch up. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add word verification back to my blog, TOO many spammers driving me crazy! Sorry.


I try to reply to all comments - you will need to have your email address linked to your profile :D