Saturday, March 15, 2014

FO : Mystery Sock

I meant to do this Finished Object Friday yesterday, on Friday, but I ended up working instead (teaching) so today will have to suffice.

My blast on WIPs is going so well at the moment, I've even picked up the 3ply cardigan I started ages ago, its my last WIP, and its going to be finished by the end of the month. IT IS.

I also finished my Mystery socks this week. Obviously they were not a mystery to me since its my pattern, and they are my second pair, but I love them all the same.



I've got a pile of hats blocking at the moment, which I will share with you next week - along with the new design they are for!

Have a lovely weekend, and if you are in the path of Cyclone Lusi, stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. They look wonderful, I love the yarn you've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red yarn! I have been trying to work on my UFOs/WIPs lately too. I have too many things started and nothing is getting finished. I really need to clear my plate.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments on my blog!