Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Taupo Hat

My Taupo hat is now available on Ravelry - you can pop over and see it here.

I personally find this pattern incredibly addictive. Its really simple, knit from the top down and with spaced increases so once you get into the pattern its almost mindless. But its not boring, especially when you add in some stripes. I've made 6 so far. I'm not finished.
 
The sizes go from Premature all the way up to large adult. I have knit a big hat, I just haven't managed to get photos, and these wee cuties do the job pretty well I think!


I hope you will find it as addictive as I have. And as a thank you to my supporters, if you've ever bought one of my patterns on Ravelry, you can have this one for free. Just add it to your Ravelry cart. If you haven't bought one of my patterns, then do it, and you can still have this for free! (until the end of April 2014)

Dig out those sock scraps, that single self striping skein, that 4ply that you won't or can't use for socks and whip up some Taupo hats.

I named this pattern Taupo as I knit the first 2 prototypes on our Summer Holiday at Lake Taupo - holidays always seem to end in a prototype for me!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! downloaded it already!!! :) thanks so much for your generous freebie Sarah. It looks like an awesome pattern... had to really resist casting on as soon as I finished downloading (have some 4-5 WIPS already). Can't wait to knit a Taupo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you for the free pattern, looks very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that Sarah, have downloaded it for future use.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to add word verification back to my blog, TOO many spammers driving me crazy! Sorry.


I try to reply to all comments - you will need to have your email address linked to your profile :D